Harmony – Adopted November 2022!
Breed: Domestic Medium hair
Age: nearly 8 weeks
Size: Small, but growing!
Energy Level: Kitten Energy! BIG bursts of play and lots of naps
Litter trained? Yes, but still learning!
Kids? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Cats? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Dogs? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Medical Needs: Finishing her round of core vaccinations
Hi I'm Harmony!
I'm only a young kitten and am learning and growing every day. I have been at WAG with my siblings and mom for a few weeks and we are now ready to find our forever homes! I have been weaned from my sweet mom who has been very patient with me and the others, teaching us lots of skills and preparing us for our next adventures! We all went to the vet recently for our first checkup and vaccines, they said we did really well and were so brave.
We love visits from friends new and old, as long as you are keen to cuddle and play with us. We love to climb all over the humans as if they are an interactive climbing frame. We like to be pet too, are are really gentle so far, although we may not realise how sharp our nails can be!
I would very much like to be adopted by people who understand that time and patience, combined with love and respect is very important for young kitties like me!
My Purrrfect Match
- will be ready for a 15+ year commitment!
- have lots of patience while I learn to feel comfortable with my new family.
- someone who understands that I might not want to cuddle or be touched all the time.
- will provide lots of enrichment, scratching towers, toys, catio etc.
- will keep my health in mind and take me into the vet for yearly checkups.
- understand that I am still developing and my personality may change over time!
- will keep me safe and happy, forever.
My mom was a stray taken in by a kind animal lover who soon realised she was very pregnant! She kept her safe and then brought us all to WAG for care and rehoming.
If you are not able to adopt at this time, please consider donating to WAG to help other kittens like us in the future and of course to help other moms like ours as part of WAG's spay and neuter campaign.