Belinda – Adopted July 2023!
Breed: Shepherd/Collie cross
Age: Approx. 6 weeks old
Size: Suspected to grow to Medium/Large
Energy Level: Puppy energy, big bursts of energy and lots of naps!
Training Goals: I'm still learning my basic manners, after all I'm still just a baby! Puppy classes would help me achieve my training goals!
House trained? Working on it!
Kids? With proper socialization, separation and supervision!
Cats? With proper socialization, separation and supervision!
Dogs? With proper socialization, separation and supervision!
Medical Needs: Basic veterinary care, finishing their vaccination boosters, yearly appointments.
Hi, my name is Belinda! I am around 6 weeks old and starting the search for my furever home!
I am just a baby who will need their family to be proactive and understand that these next few weeks are the most important in my life. Early socialization is where I learn about the big wide human world that we have to live in. There is going to be so many new things I have yet to experience. I need a home that will look at my body language and understand when I may be fearful of something new. I'm not yet potty trained, and would love a family that will take me to basic puppy classes to get me off on the right start!
A family that is patient and loving is what I would like the most, I am just a baby after all. I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I can't wait to find my forever home.
My Perfect Match
- Able to provide a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to my body language to understand how I feel
- Is ready for the 10+ year commitment
- Loves everything puppy
- Will continue with basic training - I will need a post-adoption training appointment or Puppy classes with a WAG approved trainer
- Lots of patience!
- Will use food as a motivator!
- Will love me forever no matter what, quirks and all!
- I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I was brought to WAG with my six siblings, when our mom had us accidently. We were taken care of by our mom and her humans until WAG was able to take us. This will be our moms last litter as WAG will help her family with her spay surgery. We have been at WAG ever since, growing and learning with the help of the team.