Sunnie – Adopted October 2022!
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Age: Approx. 1 years old
Energy Level: Medium
Litter trained? Yes
Kids? With proper Socialization
Medical Needs: None
Hi I'm Sunnie! I'm a young cat that is active and likes to play with my toys. I love exploring new places and things! I am an adventurous young cat looking for a family that will play with my toys with me and keep me busy. Leash training me would be a great way to include me in your outdoor adventures. I also love being affectionate, I love cuddles and will purr your ear off. I need attention, love, affection, and lots of play time!
My Purrrfect Match
- will be ready for a 15+ year commitment!
- will provide lots of enrichment, scratching towers, toys, catio etc.
- will keep my health in mind and take me into the vet for yearly checkups.
- give me time to adjust to my new surroundings
- set me up for success if I am expected to move into a home with new animals or young kids
- will keep me safe and happy, forever.