Spider – Adopted November 2022!
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Age: Approx. 6 weeks
Size: Small, but growing!
Energy Level: Kitten Energy!
Litter trained? Yes, but still learning!
Kids? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Cats? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Dogs? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Medical Needs: Finishing 1st round of core vaccines, yearly vet checkups
Hi I'm Spider!
I'm only a young kitten and I'm growing every day. I came to WAG with my mom, auntie and two siblings. We had never been handled prior to coming to WAG and are slowing getting a but more used to being around humans. We are shy and nervous, but we are enjoying being kept warm and well fed and playing with all of our new toys in the cattery. We tend to hide a lot in our cat trees and hidey holes but will come out and play when its quiet in the shelter. We are curious and looking for patient new families who will let us go at our own pace.
There’s been a lot of changes in my life recently and I would very much like to be adopted by people who understand that time and patience, combined with love and respect is very important for me.
My Purrrfect Match
- will be ready for a 15+ year commitment!
- have lots of patience while I learn to feel comfortable with my new family and new home
- someone who understands that I might take a while to be comfortable with being pet
- will provide lots of enrichment, scratching towers, toys, catio etc.
- will keep my health in mind and take me into the vet for yearly checkups.
- understand that I am still developing and my personality may change over time!
- will keep me safe and happy, forever.