Pico De Gallo – Adopted October 2022!
Pico De Gallo
Breed: Domestic Mediumhair
Age: 7 weeks
Size: Small, but growing!
Where you can find me: at the shelter
Energy Level: Kitten Energy! BIG bursts of play and lots of naps
Litter trained? Yes, but still learning!
Kids? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Cats? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Dogs? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Medical Needs: Finishing his round of core vaccinations
Hi I'm Pico De Gallo,
I'm only a young kitten and still growing. I like visits from friends new and old, as long as you like to play. I like pets but am rarely still for long - I do love to explore the cattery and show off my climbing skills.
I can be gentle, but sometimes I'm a little cheeky and like to be a little rough, sometimes I get confused during play and think your hands are toys! I will need time, patience and kindness while I learn that being rough during play is not okay.
The love, warmth, food, water, and cozy beds they have given me make me feel happy and I am becoming so brave. There’s been a lot of changes in my life recently and I would very much like to be adopted by people who understand that time and patience, combined with love and respect is very important for me.
My Purrrfect Match
- will be ready for a 15+ year commitment!
- have lots of patience while I learn to feel comfortable with my new family.
- someone who understands that I might not want to cuddle or be touched all the time.
- will provide lots of enrichment, scratching towers, toys, catio etc.
- will keep my health in mind and take me into the vet for yearly checkups.
- understand that I am still developing and my personality may change over time!
- will keep me safe and happy, forever.