Mung Bean – Adoption Pending!
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Age: Born in November
Size: Small but growing every day!
Energy Level: bouts of kitten energy with play and naps
Litter trained? working on it, I'm just a baby after all
Kids? Yes, with proper socialisation, supervision and seperation
Cats? with proper socialisation, supervision and seperation
Dogs? with proper socialisation, supervision and seperation
Medical Needs: finishing up my first round of vaccines, and my spay surgery!
Hi I'm Mung Bean! My siblings, mom and I are all together at WAG. We are now over 6 weeks old and are weaning from our mom, so will be available for adoption soon! I love exploring new places and things! I am an adventurous young kitten looking for a family to help me learn and grow. I get along with all my siblings, and love visitng with humans! I am outgoing and cuddly. I'm looking for a home that will provide me with all the things a kitten needs like attention, love, affection, and lots of play time!
My Purrrfect Match
- will be ready for a 15+ year commitment!
- have lots of patience while I transition into my new home with my new family
- will provide lots of enrichment, scratching towers, toys, catio etc.
- will keep my health in mind and take me into the vet for yearly checkups
- will understand that I am still developing and my personality may change over time!
- will keep me safe and happy, forever
My mom was brought to WAG to be spayed and returned to her home, but she was already pregnant with me and my siblings! We were born at the shelter, and have been in WAG's care ever since. I have been learning and growing with my momma by my side. The WAG team has been caring for us since day one!