Morel – Adopted June 2022!
Breed: Suspected Terrier/Shepherd mixes
Age: Born April 14th 2022
Size: Unknown what full grown size will be
Energy Level: Puppy energy, big bursts of energy and lots of naps!
Training Goals: Puppy Classes are HIGHLY recommended!
House trained? Working on it!
Kids? With proper socialization, separation and supervision!
Cats? With proper socialization, separation and supervision!
Dogs? With proper socialization, separation and supervision!
Medical Needs: Basic veterinary care, finishing their vaccination boosters, yearly appointments.
**Please note, puppies will not be available to be adopted until they receive their first vaccination at 8 weeks old - beginning of June**
I am a young gil who will need their family to be proactive and understand that these next few weeks are the most important in my life. Early socialization is where I learn about the big wide human world that we have to live in. There is going to be so many new things I have yet to experience. I need a home that will look at my body language and understand when I may be fearful of something new.
A family that is patient and loving is what I would like the most, I am just a baby after all. I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I can't wait to find my forever home.
My Perfect Match
- Able to provide a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to my body language to understand how I feel
- Is ready for the 10+ year commitment
- Loves SASSY girls!
- Will continue with basic training - I will need a post-adoption training appointment or Puppy classes with a WAG approved trainer
- Lots of patience!
- Will use food as a motivator!
- Will love me forever no matter what, quirks and all!
- I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
Our mom Oakley had us as an accidental litter, this will be her first and last. Once she is recovered and we're weaned, she'll get spayed and go back to her home.
We haven't minded being at WAG, but hope that this will be our only time at a shelter and that our forever family is out there.
If you can't adopt at this time, please consider donating to WAG so they can continue to help animals in need!