Mocha – Adopted March 2022!
Breed: Labrador mix
Age: 1.5 years old
Energy Level: Medium/High
Training Goals: Mocha will need mandatory training sessions booked in with a WAG approved trainer. Gaining confidence with new places, people and things, as well as basic manners
House trained? Yes
Kids? Older children and active supervision and separation will be needed.
Cats? No thanks
Dogs? Yes, but active supervision and separation will be needed.
Medical Needs: Moving forward finishing up this round of vaccinations, then yearly check ups!
Hi, I’m Mocha!
I am a young goofy guy who will need a family who is very patient as it may take me a while to adjust to a new home. I can be a little timid when meeting new people, I just need to feel comfortable and then you will be my best buddy! I hope that my forever family with think of training as a fun thing to do together.
I will thrive in a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of anxiety I may show.
I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I can't wait to find my forever home.
My Perfect Match
- Is willing to take a few trips to WAG to get to know me before taking me home.
- Loves goofy loveable quirky boys
- Eager to learn more about dog body language so you can understand what I'm communicating to you!
- Will continue with training - I will need a post-adoption training appointment with a WAG approved trainer
- Able to provide a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of anxiety I may show.
- Lots of patience!
- Will be strong! I am a strong fella who sometimes focuses a little too much on birds and squirrels.
- Will love me forever no matter what, quirks and all!
- I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
My foster Family has been helping me settle into a new indoor environment, check out their pupdate they sent through -
If you're dedicated to providing a safe home using only fear-free, positive reinforcement training methods, please fill out the application below,