Lucy – Adopted May 2021!
Breed: Lab/Pit Bull mix
Age: 2 years old
Energy Level: High
Training Goals: Post-adoption session required to help her in her new home!
House trained? Yes
Kids? 15 years+
Cats? No thanks!
Medical Needs: None
Hi, I’m Lucy!
I am new to WAG and have lots to learn! Keep an eye on my profile as I'm sure the staff will get to know my likes and dislikes the more time I spend here!
I am a young girl who unfortunately has been bounced around a bit. I will need a family who is very patient as it may take me a while to adjust to another home. I can be a little timid when meeting new people, but I will warm up, I just need to feel comfortable first. I hope that my forever family with think of training as a fun thing to do together!
I will thrive in a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of anxiety I may show.
I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I can't wait to find my forever home.
My Perfect Match
- Is willing to take a few trips to WAG to get to know me before taking me home.
- Loves goofy loveable quirky girls
- Experience with fearful dogs
- Will continue with training - I will need a post-adoption training appointment with a WAG approved trainer
- Able to provide a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of anxiety I may show.
- Lots of patience!
- Will be strong! I am a strong lady who sometimes focuses a little too much on birds and squirrels
- Will love me forever no matter what, quirks and all!
- I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
My first year of life is a little unknown. Last year I was in a loving home and had a loving family, unfortunately, circumstances changed and to no fault of my own, I’m at WAG now. I know that WAG will find me the best home. Once that will offer me stability and go at my pace. I will need a family that will be eager to participate in training to help me gain confidence when exploring new places and meeting new people. Could you be my perfect match?
If you cannot adopt at this time, please consider donating to WAG so they can continue to care for pups like me!