Light Sir – Adopted October 2021!
Breed: Heeler mix
Age: 1 1/2 years old
Energy Level: Medium/High
Training Goals: Post adoption training session to be booked with a WAG approved trainer
House trained? Yes
Kids? Yes, but I can be bouncy and will need to be set up for success with my own space.
Cats? Yes, I lived with a cat, but have known to chase sometimes
Dogs? Yes, but will need to be set up for success with my own space
Medical Needs: Finishing my first round of vaccinations, then monitoring my health throughout my life. I previously broke my pelvis, but healed great.
Hi, I'm Light Sir!
I am new to WAG and have lots to learn! Keep an eye on my profile as I'm sure the staff will get to know my likes and dislikes the more time I spend here!
I am a young boy who's family loved him lots and made the best choice for me. I will need a family who is very patient as it may take me a while to adjust to another home. I can be a little timid when meeting new people, but I will warm up, I just need to feel comfortable first. I hope that my forever family with think of training as a fun thing to do together!
I will thrive in a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of anxiety I may show.
I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I can't wait to find my forever home.
My Perfect Match
- Is willing to take a few trips to WAG to get to know me before taking me home.
- Loves goofy loveable quirky boys
- Will continue with training - I will need a post-adoption training appointment with a WAG approved trainer
- Able to provide a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of anxiety I may show.
- Lots of patience!
- Will enjoy my high energy and my cuddles.
- Will love me forever no matter what, quirks and all!
- I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I was in a loving home and had a loving family, unfortunately, circumstances changed and to no fault of my own, I’m at WAG now. I know that WAG will find me the best home. Once that will offer me stability and go at my pace. I will need a family that will be eager to participate in training to help me gain confidence when exploring new places and meeting new people. Could you be my perfect match?
If you can't adopt me at this time please consider donating to WAG to keep helping animals in need!