Jasper – Adopted September 2021!
Breed: Siberian husky
Age: 8 months old
Energy Level: High
Training Goals: Post adoption training session required to brush up on some leash skills and confidence in new environments
House trained? Yes
Kids? With proper socialization, supervision & separation!
Cats? No thanks! I seem to be very interested in small critters on walks and may chase a cat if given the chance!
Dogs? With proper socialization, supervision & separation!
Medical Needs: Awaiting neuter surgery. Continuing with yearly vet care
Hi, I'm Jasper!
I am a young pup who still has lots to learn! I have been loving being at WAG, so far I have been happy to meet all the new humans, staff & volunteers.
I am hoping that my forever family will be awesome humans, lots of play, adventures, cuddles, but most importantly I need them to be patient.
Some new things can make me a bit unsure and I need my family to be understanding that they'll need to work with me during this big life change, hire a trainer and give me time to adjust.
My perfect match
- Be able to commit to coming to visit me a few times at the shelter before going into my forever home
- A family with patience
- Understanding that a lot of things are new to me, I may need time to adjust to my new surrounding
- Be proactive with my training, using a WAG approved trainer that will help me gain confidence and give my family the tools they will need when I come across something that is scary to me
- Be ready for the 10+ year commitment
- Keep me healthy and happy with proper exercise and yearly vet visits.