Hermes – Adopted October 2021!
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Age: Born in August 2021
Size: Small but growing
Energy Level: Kitten energy! Big bursts of play with long periods of naps!
Litter trained? Working on it!
Kids? With proper Socialization, Supervision & Separation!
Cats? With proper Socialization, Supervision & Separation!
Dogs? With proper Socialization, Supervision & Separation!
Medical Needs: Moving forward finishing the first round of vaccinations as well as yearly check ups!
Hi, I’m Hermes!
My siblings, mom and I are still together, I love being able to play with my littermates, but am excited to find my new family.
I love exploring new places and things! I am an adventurous young kitten looking for a family to help me learn and grow.
I get along with my family and am very curious about older cats, but would want to make sure they won't beat me up before I try to play! I need attention, love, affection, and lots of playtime!
I have had limited time with dogs, lots of small introductions, treats and supervision to make sure I am safe!
I haven't had much time with small humans, I am small myself, so I'm sure we'll get along, as long as they are gentle, and can read my body language and respect when I want to be alone.
I can still be quite timid and would do well getting adopted with one of my littermates or mom, could you give us a home together?
My Purrrfect Match
- be ready for a 15+ year commitment!
- remember I am a baby! I need lots of love, encouragement, patience and gentle learning.
- provide lots of enrichment, scratching towers, toys, catio etc.
- keep my health in mind and take me into the vet for yearly checkups.
- understand that I am still developing and my personality may change over time!
- will keep me safe and happy, forever.