Hartz – Adopted February 2021!
Breed: Mom - Lab mix, Dad - Scruffy mutt
Age: Born November 30th 2020
Size: Guess to grow to Medium/Large
Training Goals: Mandatory training session post-adoption or puppy classes!
House trained? Working on it!
Kids? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Cats? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Dogs? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Medical Needs: Basic veterinary care, finishing their vaccination boosters, yearly appointments
Hi, I'm Hartz!
My littermates and I have been in WAG’s care since we were just days old!
I am a young girl who will need their family to be proactive and understand that these next few weeks are the most important in my life. Early socialization is where I learn about the big wide human world that we have to live in. There is going to be so many new things I have yet to experience. I need a home that will look at my body language and understand when I may be fearful of something new.
A family that is patient and loving is what I would like the most, I am just a baby after all. I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I can't wait to find my forever home.
My Perfect Match
- Able to provide a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of fearfulness I may show.
- Is ready for the 10+ year commitment
- Loves goofy loveable quirky girls
- Will continue with basic training - I will need a post-adoption training appointment or Puppy classes with a WAG approved trainer
- Lots of patience!
- We use food as a motivator!
- Will love me forever no matter what, quirks and all!
- I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
My littermates and I were an unexpected litter, our mom Meitzu, didn't have a home or a family, she was watched over by a few concerned neighbours who notified WAG that she was pregnant. After an attempt to get her to WAG failed, we went out there again even more determined than the first time. It was a surprise to find Meitzu under a porch having given birth to 12 puppies. Unfortunately, 2 littermates passed away, rest in peace sweet Chilcoltin & Cayhoosh, you will always be in our hearts.
It takes lots of resources, and time to raise litters, if you are unable to adopt, please consider donating to WAG so we can continue to take in animals in need.