Hana – Adopted February 2022!
Age: 2 1/2 years old
Energy Level: Medium
Litter trained? Yes
Kids? With proper supervision and separation while they learn to coexist
Cats? With proper supervision and separation while they learn to coexist
Dogs? With proper supervision and separation while they learn to coexist
Medical Needs: Completing this round of yearly vaccinations, then moving forward, yearly vet appointments.
Hi, I'm Hana!
I am still a little nervous about my new surroundings but am slowly coming out of my shell each and every day.
I like head scratches and butt scratches. I love to be near my humans, I enjoy the company of known friends, I can be a little cautious around new people.
I am pretty easy going and like to lounge, but I have a playful side as well.
I hope my forever family will keep me safe and happy for my long life to come!
My Purrrfect Match
- will be ready for a 15+ year commitment!
- will provide lots of enrichment, scratching towers, toys, catio etc.
- provide me with as many beds/napping spots I may wish for in my forever home – preferably with a view!
- give me time to adjust to my new surroundings
- will keep my health in mind, and take me into the vet for yearly checkups
- set me up for success if I am expected to move into a home with young kids
- keep me safe and happy forever.
My first two years of life, I was in the most loving family that took the best care of me. Unfortunately, their life became busier, and they were leaving me alone, and I was getting lonely, missing my human. It was not an easy decision, but they knew that there’s a family out there that will be able to provide me endless hours of entertainment and doting o
I hope I'm not here for too long, could you be my purrrfect match??
If not, consider donating to WAG so they can always help animals like me in need!