Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Age: 12 years
Energy Level: Low
Litter trained? yes
Kids? No thank you!
Cats? No thank you!
Dogs? No thank you!
Medical Needs: I have not been feeling well since coming into WAG, they are currently working on a diagnosis with my veterinary team
Grace had settled into the shelter and was a fan favorite, loved by staff and volunteers, it didn't take us long to notice she wasn't feeling well. Grace found a foster home who can monitor her closely and keep her cozy while we figure out what is causing her discomfort.
Hi, I'm Grace!
I am still a little nervous about my new surroundings but am slowly coming out of my shell each and every day.
I can be easily spooked by loud noises, but I am gaining confidence in my new surroundings.
I like head scratches and butt scratches and like to be brushed!
I am pretty easy going and like to lounge in hidy holes
I prefer to get cuddles and chin scratches rather than any type of play.
I have a little croak to my mew’s, when visitors come to my room I love to say ‘hello, hi, I’m so happy you’re here’
I also LOVE to help out when it's time for computer work!
Keep an eye on my profile as I become more comfortable at the shelter, the staff will keep updating!
I hope my forever family will keep me safe and happy for my long life to come!
My Purrrfect Match
- will be ready for a 15+ year commitment!
- will provide lots of enrichment, scratching towers, toys, catio etc.
- will keep my health in mind and take me into the vet for yearly checkups.
- give me time to adjust to my new surroundings
- set me up for success if I am expected to move into a home with new animals or young kids
- will keep me safe and happy, forever.