Blossom – Adopted September 2021!
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Age: Born in late May 2021
Size: Small but growing!
Energy Level: Kitten energy! Big bursts of play with long periods of naps!
Litter trained? Working on it!
Kids? With proper Socialization, Supervision & Separation!
Cats? With proper Socialization, Supervision & Separation!
Dogs? With proper Socialization, Supervision & Separation!
Medical Needs: Moving forward finishing the first round of vaccinations as well as yearly check ups!
Hi, I’m Blossom!
I love exploring new places and things! I am an adventurous young kitten looking for a family to help me learn and grow.
I get along with my siblings and I need attention, love, affection, and lots of playtime!
I have had no time with dogs, lots of small introductions, treats and supervision to make sure I am safe!
I haven't had much time with small humans, I am small myself, so I'm sure we'll get along, as long as they are gentle, and can read my body language and respect when I want to be alone.
My Purrrfect Match
- be ready for a 15+ year commitment!
- remember I am a baby! I need lots of love, encouragement, patience and gentle learning.
- provide lots of enrichment, scratching towers, toys, catio etc.
- keep my health in mind and take me into the vet for yearly checkups.
- understand that I am still developing and my personality may change over time!
- will keep me safe and happy, forever.
I was brought in with my three siblings when my mom went missing. I was very nervous at first but have settled in well.
I can’t wait to find my forever family!
If you can't adopt at this time, consider donating to WAG for our care!