Bowie – Adopted August 2021!
Breed: Labrador Mix
Age: 8 months old approx.
Energy Level: High
Training Goals: Post adoption training session
House trained? Yes
Kids? With proper socialization, supervision & separation!
Cats? With proper socialization, supervision & separation!
Dogs? With proper socialization, supervision & separation!
Medical Needs: Completing his first rounds of vaccinations, then yearly check ups.
Hi, I'm Bowie!
I am a young pup who still has LOTS to learn! I have been loving being at WAG, I go out for awesome adventures, I get to go to the river, smell lots, pee on lots and see new things.
I am hoping that my forever family will be awesome humans, lots of play, adventures, cuddles, but most importantly I need them
to be patient.
Some new things can make me a bit unsure and I need my family to be understanding that they'll need to work with me during
this big life change, hire a trainer and give me time to adjust.
My perfect match
- Be able to commit to coming to visit me a few times at the shelter before going into my forever home
- A family with patience
- Understanding that a lot of things are new to me, I may need time to adjust to my new surrounding
- Be proactive with my training, using a WAG approved trainer that will help me gain confidence and give my family the
tools they will need when I come across something that is scary to me
- Be ready for the 10+ year commitment
- Keep me healthy and happy with proper exercise and yearly vet visits.