Billy Bob – Adopted March 2022!
Breed: Mastiff/St Bernard cross
Age: 6 months
Size: Extra Large
Energy Level: Low
Training Goals: Mandatory training post adoption with WAG approved trainer
House trained? Yes
Kids? Yes, with proper supervision and separation
Dogs? Yes, with proper supervision and separation
Medical Needs: Yearly check veterinary appointments
Hi I'm Billy Bob!
I am a young pup who still has LOTS to learn! I have been loving being at WAG, so far I have been happy to meet all the new humans, staff & volunteers. I'm excited to go out for awesome adventures, I get to go to the river, smell lots and see new things.
When I get playful I can be very BOUNCY and not know my own body size. I love to cuddle and sit beside you resting my head on your lap. I have a playful side to me, but that usually doesn’t last too long
I am hoping that my forever family will be awesome humans, lots of play, adventures, cuddles, but most importantly I need them to be patient.
Some new things can make me a bit unsure and I need my family to be understanding that they'll need to work with me during this big life change, hire a trainer and give me time to adjust.
My perfect match
- Be able to commit to coming to visit me a few times at the shelter before going into my forever home
- A family with patience understanding that a lot of things are new to me, I may need time to adjust to my new surrounding
- Be proactive with my training, using a WAG approved trainer that will help me gain confidence and give my family the tools they will need when I come across something that is scary to me
- Be ready for the 10+ year commitment
- Loves goofy loveable quirky boys
- Eager to learn more about dog body language so you can understand what I'm communicating to you!
- Will continue with training - I will need a post-adoption training appointment with a WAG approved trainer
- Will be strong! I am a strong fella who sometimes focuses a little too much on birds and squirrels
- Keep me healthy and happy with proper exercise and yearly vet visits.
If you're dedicated to providing a safe home using only fear-free, positive reinforcement training methods, please fill out an application below,
My brother Chicken and I were owned and loved greatly. Unfortunately life circumstances changed and our previous family knew that surrendering to WAG would help us find the best home for ourselves.
If you can't adopt at this time, please consider donating to the animals that call WAG home!