Angus – Adopted March 2021!
Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Age: 5 years old approximately
Energy Level: Low/medium
Litter trained? Yes
Kids? Calm older children
Cats? Unknown at this time
Dogs? Unknown at this time
Medical Needs: Currently receiving eye drops
Hi, I'm Angus!
I can be a shy boy and take some time to settle in.
I have had a hard past, which will never be fully known as I came into WAG as a stray.
I feel safe at the shelter and will be trying each day to be a little braver. Hopefully, once I feel a little more comfortable in my new home I can show off my true personality.
I need a home that will provide me a relaxing environment. I hope my next home will be my forever home.
Keep an eye on my profile, I'm sure as I feel more comfortable they'll be updates!
My Purrrfect Match
- Will provide me with as many beds/napping spots I may wish for in my forever home – preferably with a view!
- Will understand that I may need a little bit of time to settle into my new surroundings.
- Will continue to monitor my health throughout my life.
- Provide me with endless hours of play or cuddles, whichever I prefer!
- Would like to never be without catnip again.
- Give me a safe home forever and ever.